Sometimes you must admit that you can’t do everything all by yourself. For me, this is that moment...
It’s funny that I just wrote a 4000-word article about delegation. After all, since I quit my job 2 months ago, I have nobody to delegate to.
But now that my book and courses are nearly available, my mailbox is filling with opportunities. And I’m not complaining! But I would like to do more… People suggest I should produce videos, webcasts, podcasts, more courses, more presentations, and more articles. But I can’t. Not without somebody’s help.
And so, this is a call for help.
Or better, it is an offer to be an entrepreneur.
I am trying to build a new business around the dissemination of ideas through social networking and personal branding.
I’m looking for a business partner (not freelancers!) to start this new venture with me, and to work with me in these areas:
- Design: Designing/creating the look-and-feel of various kinds of digital content, including videos, ebooks, PowerPoint slides, and a website.
- Visualization: Creating illustrations and animations that convey a compelling story in a visual way.
- Video: Creating/editing videos, converting our ideas to interesting videos, for YouTube and other video sites.
- Audio: Creating/editing audio, converting existing materials to digital audio, for iTunes and other audio repositories.
- Social media: Marketing content and building relationships through social networks and other media channels.
The physical distance to me (Rotterdam, The Netherlands) should preferably be small.
If you’re interested in building a business with me, and if you think you have what it takes to complement the few skills that I have, please contact me.
Again: I am not looking for freelancers and 3rd-party services.
Only entrepreneurs please.